Life is never predictable, it is meant to be this way

I keep coming back to this Blog: it's like a time capsule where I am reminded of things that have happened to me over the last 9 years. I wish that I had written more than I have. The Blog was set up in 2008 and, in the elapsed time, I have lived in The Gambia, India, Thailand and then returned absolutely destitute to the United Kingdom in 2012.

Over the last 5 years, I have been homeless but gradually picked up the pieces of my life and made some sense of the events that have highlighted my present and future pathway. Now that I am recovering from the latest scare - cancer - I feel that I am free to roam once more.

November 22. 2017.

That is a date with destiny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Life Choices

My Personal Journey