A Wandering Romantic


November 22nd, 2017 will be a defining date in my life: I am leaving the safety of my current home and stretching out to meet my onrushing future. As luck would have it, my future is re-imagining my past. It is not without trepidation that I am taking a step backward into the future as Asia is my destination. This page will chronicle those travels. I have a plan which embraces my spiritual pathway and where I need to be to unlock the insight that my soul is driving me to uncover. There will be lots of pictures and short notes. People to meet.
It will be an adventure: I hope that you will come with me as I chronicle this tale. It will be interesting and - perhaps - challenging. We shall see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Life Choices

Life is never predictable, it is meant to be this way

Life Connections