The recently published paperback - Love, Life & Destiny - are the chronicles of Christopher Guy Luke – an ordinary man who experienced something quite extraordinary - as a revelation opened up a new pathway in his life. He was the Material Man, an Englishman with an inflated ego and expectations to match but, as the veneer that had shaped his life was stripped away, the authentic person stepped forward. This event came as a something of a shock but, some might say better late than never, after all, who is to know when our destiny is to be realised? The transformational, often brutal and tragic, events that caused him to question everything about Life, and the interrogation that he suffered, pulled back the veil of uncertainty and opened up a new vista of what is possible for us all. The question – who am I? - which was hurled at the Universe in reaction to the events that were unfolding before him opened up a door of adventure, initiating a quest for his Truth. ...
Bhutan one of the smallest countries in the world measures Gross National Happiness : The Bhutanese grounding in Buddhist ideals suggests that beneficial development of human society takes place when material and spiritual development occur side by side to complement and reinforce each other. The four pillars of GNH are the promotion of sustainable development , preservation and promotion of cultural values, conservation of the natural environment, and establishment of good governance. Sounds like a good idea to me!
Taking Directions I am stubborn. I am also slow to change direction if I feel that I have the right answer. A numerology report showed me that I usually try to justify my current, usually uncomfortable life situation, so that I can get my prejudices to 'fit' the facts. I was in Delhi late in 2009 and I was beginning to wish that I was neither in Delhi or in India. I was finding the poverty, pollution and the general wear and tear of everyday life degrading to my spirit. I wanted a sunnier, more fun filled life somewhere else and Bangkok would do just fine. In the September, I had met a young lady, View, in Bangkok. My clairvoyant work had shown her coming into my life, introduced by someone else first. 'A lady who looked Chinese but was not' came through in the message and that was absolutely correct. Jenny was Thai but performed in cabaret lip syncing Chinese in Thai shows that travelled eastern Asia. Jenny was View's best friend! Bangkok would be the next stop ...
Comments
Post a Comment